Each member, required to make a minimum pledge of $1000 or more annually, is greatly valued for their expertise, participation and contribution to the group. Member involvement ranges from those who simply wish to invest in our mission philanthropically and share in the joy of our accomplishments to those who deeply engage in planning, leadership and service facilitating the success of our accomplishments.
To maintain the integrity within the circle, new members are either sponsored via invitation, referred by other members or may apply directly to our Membership Committee.
Circle Member Benefits include:
- Distinctive 100 of Ladies of Deering Membership Card, name badge and lapel pin
- Inclusion and recognition in the Deering Estate Foundation’s Chairman’s Circle of donors
- Invitations to Deering Estate, Foundation and 100 Ladies of Deering events and specialty programs
- Six (6) one-time-use guest passes to share with friends and colleagues
- Unlimited free year-round admission to the Deering Estate during regular operating hours for up to 4 adults and 4 children/grandchildren, including all Deering Estate events billed as “free with general admission”.
- Free admission to the Deering Estate Foundation’s Annual Seafood Festival and Member’s Only Cocktail Reception
- Receipt of Deering Estate’s email notices and Quarterly Calendar of Events to stay informed of the many programs & activities that take place on the Estate throughout the year.